Thursday, July 20, 2006

BUTTERFINGERS


Jon, Michael and I went to the movies one everning. I forget what we saw. But before we all went I wanted to buy some goodies. I entered a small dokan and right at the entry was a white freezer, which I opened immediately. It was mostly white, frosted ice, but nestled beneath this ice and poking up its head was a yellow color...Eureka! It was a box of Butterfingers. It was a little difficult to extract the box. I couldn't believe my good fortune. I finally had the precious box in my hand and knew right away I should have not been so exuberant in my discovery, because I knew that the shopkeeper had watched all of my excitement and would now pick an exorbitant price. He did and I paid. The Butterfingers were still pretty good even though the expiration date was about two years old. I shared with Jon and Michael, and it was a merry and precious feast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home